Thursday 3 May 2012

Final major project- Drawings


I have really been enjoying this project if i can say that??? In my last project on lace I unfortunatly lost alot of marks due to the level of drawing, where i was drawing a single flower then making up the composition on the fabric during screen printing. so this time as well as drawing flowers i wanted to create great compositions that in their own right can be repeated, these are a few of my favourites...

small Indian henna drawings for repeating or boarders

this is a madonna lilly, really starting to get a grip on this liniar way of drawing to create texture within the shapes.

Although this doesnt reflect the exact way an Iris looks, i think the patterns created within the petals are going to work well within screen printing.



These are a few compositions still using the linier drawing of flowers but adding in the indian Paisley motif.
This is an example of how I have repeated and layered my drawings on Illustrator and Photoshop.





No comments:

Post a Comment